WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
We hope you fall head over heels in love with your order, but should you change your mind, you can return your item(s) to us, provided:
- Items are returned within 14 days of the delivery date
- Items must be unworn and in resaleable condition
- Pierced jewellery cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons
- Items must have all tags, boxes and bags attached/included
- You must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to Rock N Rose. Failure to do so may result in us not being able to process your return
- We reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our returns policy
- The cost of the returns must be paid by the customer
Please note that all sale items are final sale and non-refundable. Items purchased with a discount code or voucher are still eligible for return/exchange.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER?
- Fill out the returns form included in your order. Please make sure to include all details including your name, order number, the item(s) you are returning and your reason(s) for return.
- Enclose your returns form with the item(s) and package up securely; please use original packaging where possible.
- Take your parcel to any Post Office counter service.
- Obtain a certificate of postage from the Post Office.
ROCK N ROSE RETURNS
1F Brighouse Village
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND?
Depending on the returns service used, returns can take up to 10 days to arrive back with us. Refunds will be issued to the card or payment method used to make the original purchase within 5 days of receiving your returns. If this time has passed, please contact our Customer Care team who can update you on the status of your return.